Remember how I said I wasn’t obsessed with zucchini?
Tonight’s dinner was amazingly easy. I made zucchini and ate it with store bought tomato sauce. I just sliced up some zucchini, added some spices, a little parmesan cheese and baked the zucchini. I think this would be a great side dish or served with some chicken and pasta.
My roommate and I split the zucchini and we eat had a slice of this amazing bread she bought. It think it was foccacia with herbs, tomato sauce and sliced tomatoes. We added garlic pepper and more tomato sauce. So delicious!
I also made pad thai so we ate a little of that too, but that was meant to be a separate dinner. Check back tomorrow for that post!
Easy Baked Zucchini
- 1 large zucchini
- Garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or brush with olive oil.
- Slice zucchini into small circles
- Place the zucchini in a single layer on the baking sheet
- Add spices to taste. (I really did this to taste! I didn’t measure or freak out and look up recipes!)
- Grate a small amount of parmesan cheese over the zucchini.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until they begin to get crispy.